A DSLR Instead?!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 5 comments

Nowadays, many people are upgrading themselves from a common digital camera to DSLR. It's a hot new trend now. You can easily see people holding their bulky DSLR walking around and snap shot every little things that surrounding them. Life is so short and time is running away without waiting for us. Every minute and every second, everything keep changing, so do the people. The only thing that we can do is to capture the beautiful and meaningful things in our lives. It's good to have a DSLR in my family, that's mean this DSLR that I'm holding now is not mine but my brother one. Hmm... how I wish I will have one very soon cause I like photography very much! :D 

5 comments:

  • Geogy said...

    @YENCHENG LOL! Yeah! I'm totally agree with you. Sometimes, it's really inconvenient to bring them all around the streets... but when you look at the photos that they helped you captured, you will definitely feel that it is worth to bring these bulky babies along...hehe... :D

    @Camy Then come on get yourself a DSLR though... It's worth the spending when you see the photos that you take with it. :D

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Simply The Shot | TNB